Hyper – Light, simple, colorful.
Perfectly configured as a stand alone instrument for everyday use, Hike and Fly adventures and Cross-country missions.
- Pocket size (107 x 70 x 18 mm)
- Lightweight (135 g)
- Superb colour touch display
- Excellent Vario
- Thermal assistant
- Hike and Fly mode
- FAI Triangle assistant
- OLC Optimization in flight
- Wi-Fi for flight log and data transfer
- GPS Task Navigation
- 12-36 hours battery autonomy
- Hyper gives you enough information to put you on track to your target, avoid airspace, accurately core and return to thermals, and make every thermal count.
Hike & Fly For when every gram counts – we’ve kept weight down to 135 g. Despite this low weight and pocket size, battery life is between 12-36 hours. Plenty for a long weekend of Vol Biv… In Hike & Fly mode, your ground based track log will also be recorded. You might not know where you’ll end up, but your Hyper will have all the latest airspace and maps to help you. Having contoured terrain in full colour helps you pick your way through unexplored back country.Meer info: https://naviter.com/hyper/