Triple Seven Queen S EN-C
Triple Seven queen S is een EN- C glider, perfect geschikt voor duinsoaren. Bij aankoop van het scherm wordt deze voorzien van een veiligheidscheck. Deze glider verkeerd in erg goede staat!
Gewicht range : 70 - 90 kg
Porositeit middenin: 370sec
Kleur: rood geel en wit
- High end EN/LTF-C glider, entry to competition world and big XC flights.
- Good pitch stability and neutral balance in strong thermals for ease of piloting
- Trim speed optimized for good climbing
- Clean canopy with refined sail tensions
- Direct handling with precise control
- Internal construction like in two liner gliders: “four cells diagonals”, (RLE) reinforced leading edge for clean and compact canopy
- Three liner concept, with considerable line reduction (LR) and materials for reduced drag and better gliding performance. Uncovered UV protected coating lines, A8000-U series Edelrid. Span wise lines optimization in two main rows.
- BPI – back position intake technology for spin and stall resistance and good stability at accelerated flight.
- Reinforced leading edge (RLE), Smooth trailing edger reinforcements (STE) together with (BPI) for greater stability and good gliding performance on wide speed range.
- Completely new profile developed out of currently experimental King glider. Hybrid between two and three liner profiles, together with back position intake (BPI).
- Low induced drag wing tip (LDW), optimized washout with two additional floating cells. Additional wing tip line reduction and airflow aligned panels.
- Full span distributed panels orientation streamlined to airflow direction
- Improved 3d shaping (ballooning) on the leading edge
- Good top speed
- Easy launch control
- EN-C, LTF-C