AirDesign Loco – #wackyracer
Loco – Catch me if you can!
Two-liner, 16m2, EN-C. What else? That was huge. Soaring on the seaside, speed reserve in high mountains and so many different ways to have fun! You tick such a lot of boxes with the Loco, because you cannot put it inside of any. “The Loco is running from boxes and blowing them up”
The Loco is my latest crazy invention! It could be presented as the son of SuSi and Volt, a combination of the Volt 4 2-liner concept which provides performance, stability and maximum speed with the simplicity and the handling of the SuSi. Simply said, it is a 2-liner SuSi.
- Construction & Features
- Double coated Skytex, doubled seams, edging tape and new nose guard patches: robustness is the key
- Superlight dyneema risers, unsheathed but color-coded lines (Aramid, Edelrid 8001U)
- XC high performance Two-liner internal structure (derived from the development of the Volt 4)
- Full length top surface Nitinol rods
- Low drag thanks to a reduced total lineset, you will hear your lines whistling!
- On the leading edge, ground attachment loops help to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).
Do you want to know more about Loco: more info