Best Flying Sites of the ALPS
Geschreven door de Cross Country gids en specialist Oliver Guenay. Engelstalig boek.
The Alps region is a superb destination for hang glider and paraglider pilots. It offers great conditions above high mountains and the most amazing scenery to explore. It is the Mecca of free-flying. This guidebook details the best flying sites in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland and France, carefully selected for their unique advantages. With many large-format photos, detailed maps and almost 300 pages of information, this is the key to unlock the secrets of the whole Alps region.
- Complete coverage of 110 sites, including over 500 alternatives.
- The most current information based on exhaustive research.
- Illustrated maps showing the relevant free-flying details.
- Official launch and landing areas, with GPS coordinates.
- Expert guidance on flying, XC routes, cautions and tips.
- Accommodation, directions, contact details and useful info.
- Alternative sporting and cultural activities in every area.
- Large format photos on art paper; beautifully bound in hardcover.
Het boek past NIET door de brievenbus en moet dus helaas met pakket post worden verzonden.