Airdesign VITA PPG LTF/EN B
At take-off you notice the very simple launch characteristics.
VITA rises steadily without any surge and settles without overshooting.
Feedback while flying is comfortable, the wing is agile but not excessively so.
Turning into thermals is very easy as the VITA uses its energy to centre within the core.
The wing can be turned flat for efficient climbing but with more brake input will turn on a dime for maximising the fun of stronger cores.
In turbulent air the VITA remains solid and very forgiving.
The profile is designed so that feedback is useful but not excessive allowing the intermediate pilot to develop the skills of precise glider control.
Brake travel is long, but tuned perfectly to produce great handling combined with the trademark comfort and stability for which AirDesign gliders are becoming known.
From the first flight onwards, VITA feels comfortable and confidence inspiring to fly.
The speed range is wide from 37km/h at trim up to 52 km/h and combined with the good glide performance makes the step from local area flights to first cross-country adventures a logical progression.
• Polyamide rods in the leading edge keep the profile in perfect shape and improve stability, launch characteristics and performance.
• Split A-risers for easy Big-ears.
• Swivels on brake lines
• Adjustable neoprene covered brake handles.
• Risers with quality stitching, double webbing at pressure points and dyneema speed system with covered pulleys
.• Quality materials from leading suppliers: Porcher, Dominico, Edelrid, Liros
• Dirt-holes at the wing tips to remove debris
• Suitable for training.