- A double layer of seamless Buff polyester microfiber combined with a Gore Windstopper fleece fabric makes Cyclone Buff perfect for winter sports.
- Cyclone Buff can be worn as a scarf, balaclava, saharaine, mask or hat/helmet liner.
- Especially designed for winter sports and activities where speed or wind are key elements.
- Cyclone Buff combines a double layer of seamless Buff polyester microfibre with a Gore Windstopper fabric thus offering highly breathable protection from cold, wind, rain and snow.
- Only a Buff enhances your wellbeing in a hot & cold environment. There are at least 12 different ways to wear a Buff on your head.
- Some of the most popular uses include a hat, headband, neck gaiter, balaclava, sun, wind or dust screen, bandana, helmet liner, scarf, pirate-style cap and hair band.
- Keeping you cool if its hot.
- Warm if its cold.
- Protects from the sun.